I got my Google+ account last week by an invitation from a friend. But, still i am in a confusion on which i have to stick on to, with Facebook or with Google+. I asked to many bloggers and they all said Google+ is not going to stand up to Facebook. Many discussions are already going on about the same topic. The problem is, if i choose Google+ then i will get features like Google+ circles, Google+ Hangouts, Google+ Sparks etc (Want to know what this features are? See my previous post about Google+ ) which cannot be seen in Facebook. But, i have many active friends in Facebook and so i will miss them if i go for Google+.
It seems like the developers and code masters also had the same thought. Guess what? Now no need for confusion ‘cos i can access Facebook from Google+ and do thinks like, Status updates, like and comment on posts and more. So, how did i integrated Facebook account with Google+. The answer is Google+Facebook plugin. You can also Add Facebook to Google+ by following this simple steps. Here we go,
1. Go to Google+Facebook and Download the Plugin. I am here using Google Chrome browser. The Google+Facebook is compatible with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
2. Click Continue to install the Google+Facebook extension.
3. Click Install. The plugin is installed and you can now see Facebook Logo near to the Google Profile in Google+.
4. Click on the Facebook Logo and you will be asked to Connect with Facebook. Allow the Googleplus Facebook app to access your profile data.
5. That’s It! Now you can see the Facebook Feeds in Google+. The integration is so good that the Facebook logo seems like correct fit.
You can update the Facebook Status from Google+ and each update will be like “via Google+”. Hope you liked the Post and the trick. If you liked this please share this in Facebook and help your friends. Do share your comments about the Google+facebook. Thank you for reading.