Apple iPhone 5; Release Date, Expected Features & Image of iPhone 5
Apple iPhone is finally going to have the phase change to catch up with the latest technology and development in the field of mobile technology. The new generation iPhone will be called Apple iPhone 5 or Apple iPhone 4S(i like iPhone 5 personally). There is no official word from the Apple yet about the release date and all. But, it is rumoured to be releasing on September 2011. According to the Verizon Chief Financial Officer Fran Shammo the iPhone 5 is going release on Verizon and AT&T at the same time. Apple started selling unlocked iPhone 4 in US and the move from Verizon about the Motorola Droid Bionic release, all is showing the release of iPhone will be soon and mostly around September 2011. Lot of rumours are spreading in the internet about the iPhone 5 and about the specs. Anyway, believe it or not some of them are really true. Anyway, let’s have a look around the new iPhone 5 specs. Well, we can start with the concept design of iPhone 5;
iPhone 5; Expected Features
- Screen size really matter these days. When iPhone 4 was released it was the one which had the largest screen size. Now, the things changed now 4+” inch is the trend. So, the iPhone 5 will be having at least a 4” inch display and the Apple promises the Retina Display they had incorporated on iPhone 4.
- It’s official that the iPhone 5 is going to have an 8MP camera which can shot upto 1080p videos. The Apple product image sensors are provided by the OmniVision and the latest reports says that,, OmniVision got a bulk order for the 8MP image sensors which proves the iPhone 5 is going to have 8MP camera. Reports also says that the iPhone 5 camera can shoot panoramic photos.
- Apple announced the iOS 5 lately and it is not yet available for users. Seems like Apple is waiting for the release of iPhone 5. The good news is iPhone 5 will be preloaded with iOS 5. There is about 200 new added features in the new version of iOS. Which include the great notification bar like you see in Android.
- The home button will be disappeared in iPhone 5 or it will be replaced by some touch sensitive buttons.
- The New iPhone 5 will be going to have 1GB RAM than the current 512MB RAM.
- Near Field Communication(NFC)
- iPhone 5 will have the latest 1GHz dual core Apple A5 processor. This is announced at the release of iPad 2. So, its official.
- iPhone 5 will be going to have most powerful mobile graphics processing architecture. Imagination Technologies’ PowerVR Series6 mobile graphics processing architecture will be going to power up the graphics in iPhone 5.
- I is rumoured that, Apple iPhone 5 will going to have a dock which helps you to have the contents on the iPhone in larger display. The dock will also have an HDMI output to view the HD contents on HD TV.
- White Models will also be available at the time of release. It also saying that the new iPhone 5 will have a design with thin bezel and large display covering the whole front of the phone. You can see the picture of that and the detailed report here.
There are lot of other rumours like physical keyboard, external memory slot, Facetime or video chat over network, biometric security, improved home screen with scroll feature, 64GB memory, removable battery, better battery, 3D display, more carriers, 4G support and lot more. But, they are just rumours and don’t expect them on iPhone 5. The 10 features i have listed here is having like more than 70% expected and some are official. If you liked the post do share your review and if you got few additions please feel free to share it here. Thank you for reading.