Facebook Giving Free Timeline Business Cards with MOO ;Get Yours Free [Tutorial with Screenshots]
Just Few hours ago Facebook announced the best gift for their users. Yes, Facebook Giving away free business cards for all their users. The cards are made by the world’s best business card printers called MOO card. I am personally considering this as a New Year Gift from Facebook. MOO cards is world famous business card makers and I think they had done something like this in the past too. That time it was in association with YouTube. Unfortunately, I was not that much active on internet at that time and I missed that chance. But, this time I have ordered my business cards few hours ago itself. I am really excited and thought of sharing this great news with you all. Facebook and MOO is giving a total of 50 high-quality cards.
The best part is, the cards features MOO Printfinity option that lets you choose different images for each card. This images are automatically selected from your facebook timeline cover photo and set for printing. To know more about MOO Printfinity see this video;
To get started, all you need is the Facebook Timeline feature activated for your account. If you are not activated the timeline yet then, follow this Facebook Timeline activate link and activate from there. If it doesn’t work try this link;
How to Get Your Free Facebook Timeline Business Cards from MOO
Either you have a look at this video tutorial or you can go through the text version.
This is really simple. Just follow this steps;
1. Go to your profile and locate the “about” option under your profile picture.
2. Scroll Down and locate the Contact Info heading. Click on the small icon near to the title. Now you can see a pop up window opens rite there like the one you see here. Select Print Cards option from that pop up window.
3. Now you will be redirected to the MOO site where your cards are getting printed. You will see something like this on the screen now.
Here I have only 2 Pictures in my Cover Image folder. So, only those two are selected and loaded here. As the free cards number is 50 I will get 25 cards each with two backgrounds. If you want 50 cards with 50 backgrounds you have to upload photos to your cover image folder in Facebook and repeat the steps from the beginning.
Actually I understood this after sometime and I have cancelled my first order and uploaded 35 pictures and run all this again. Guess that? I got 335 different background business cards.
Let’s come back! Here you can edit the details and as your card is two sided you can edit the other side by selecting the option flip cards over. After you are done with editing press next step.
5. Tada! You are done with your shopping and its time for the checkout. Click on the Proceed to checkout button.
7. Next you have to fill in your shipping address and click Continue. Now, you have reached the billing section. You can see all the charges are zero and you are 100% free to proceed. I also really surprised to see there are not even any shipping charges for the cards.
8. Now, here you can see the order summary and you can hit the Preview option to see your card final before placing the order. If you OK to proceed click Place Order.
This is really a marketing strategy of the MOO cards in association with Facebook. This is not the first time they are offering pack of cards for free. MOO is the world’s best business card maker and I think they are trying to show their quality of the card to the users. They are also offering discount options for later purchase and commission for orders your friends place via your link. What ever the thing is, I have ordered my 50 cards pack and now need to wait for 1 month. I am so excited. What you are waiting for? Go get your cards before they start charging for the orders. Thank you for reading.